Wednesday 4 November 2009

Manganese Music

Right, I got a little bit tired with the 1001 project (as well as not having 3-5 hours to do album) so it's time for a new blog.

So welcome to Manganese Music.

This time I am sticking with the music that I love, pop music:


So what is in store right here at Manganese? Well reviews will still be a feature as in the end what would a music blog be without reviews of new and upcoming releases. Also there will be regular twitter reports of some of the best pop artists of the minute (who have tweet), news and hopefully details of some upcoming acts. Along side this there will be some random acts of irreverance and an end of year special. As well as this if you have a band you want reviewed, or are in a band yourself, then just leave a comment and you'll get a piece

This is something I am really excited about and I hope you are too.

Hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment